‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2020 – Week 6 Recap, See the Scores!
The scores have been revealed for the sixth week of Dancing With the Stars season 29 and there were 11 celebs remaining in the competition.
While there was no theme for the week, a lot of the celeb contestants dedicated their dances to someone special in their lives. For Chrishell Stause, it was her mom; Monica Aldama dedicated her dance to her husband Chris; and Jeannie Mai performed for her parents.
After the performances, many of the teams were grabbing 9s and 8s in their scores, with AJ McLean, Justina Machado, Kaitlyn Bristowe, and Monica all tying for the top spot at 27.
At the end of the night and after the scores were added to the audience vote, one of the celebs was sent home. See who that was here!
Click inside to check out the full recap of scores…
See the scores recap below:
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – 22 out of 30
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – 27 out of 30
- Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy – 27 out of 30
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – 26 out of 30
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – 27 out of 30
- Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong – 25 out of 30
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – 18 out of 30
- AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke – 27 out of 30
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – 24 out of 30
- Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd – 21 out of 30
- Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko – 24 out of 30
Source: Read Full Article