Did You Know ‘This Is Us’ Actress Faithe Herman Is Actually Super Shy?
Faithe Herman is definitely one to watch!
The 11-year-old actress is a scene stealer on This Is Us, where she plays Annie Pearson, the youngest daughter of Randall and Beth.
In addition to her role on the critically acclaimed show, Faithe has also co-starred in Shazam! alongside Asher Angel and Jack Dylan Grazer, and she also recently played a young Regina King in an episode of Watchmen.
JJJ spoke to Faithe recently and got to know some fun facts about her, including that she’s “actually really, really shy”. Find out more about her with these 10 fun facts below.
- I’m left handed.
- I don’t like mayonnaise.
- Shirley Temples are my favorite!
- I’m actually really, really shy but also very silly at times.
- I spend hours on Tik Tok.
Be sure to tune in and catch Faithe on This Is Us when it returns TOMORROW night (January 14) at 9pm ET on NBC!
Click inside for more about Faithe…
- My favorite school subject is history.
- I love baking.
- My Lola taught me how to make lumpia.
- I love Tik Tok.
- I have core strength and can do over 20 pushups.
Source: Read Full Article