Get To Know Country Comfort’s Jamie Mann With 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)
We are getting to know teen actor Jamie Mann!
The young actor stars as Brody in the new series Country Comfort, which just premiered on Netflix on Friday (March 19).
Here’s a synopsis: When her career and personal life get derailed, an aspiring young country singer named Bailey (Katharine McPhee) takes a job as a nanny for a rugged cowboy named Beau (Eddie Cibrian) and his five children.
With a never-give up attitude and loads of Southern charm, this newbie-nanny is able to navigate the family dynamics and be the mother figure they’ve been missing. To her surprise, Bailey also gets the band she’s been missing in this musically talented family who help get her back on the road to stardom. Watch the trailer here!
This is Jamie‘s first major project on camera, but he’s no stranger to performing. He is a ballet dancer and played Billy Elliot in four off Broadway productions of the musical of the same name!
To learn more about Jamie, he shared 10 Fun Facts with us. Check them out below:
- 1. I lived in Madrid for the first five years of my life.
- 2. I am a raging thespian and love musical theater.
- 3. I performed in The Nutcracker and Swan Lake with New York City Ballet.
- 4. My friends say that my spirit animal is a golden retriever.
- 5. When I feel bored or stressed, I make friendship bracelets for all my friends.
- 6. I love to ski and play tennis.
- 7. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter.
- 8. My favorite high school class was AP Government.
- 9. I love nighttime drives blasting Pentatonix Christmas music—all year round.
- 10. I got to play my dream role, Billy Elliot, which is the first show I saw on Broadway.
Source: Read Full Article