Get To Know Indi Star From Brat TV’s ‘Charmers’ With 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)
Meet Indi Star – actress, singer, dancer, model and one of the stars of Brat TV’s newest series Charmers!
The young multi-hyphenate plays Paris in the series, about a coven of teen witches attempting to defeat an evil demon with their powers that is haunting their camp, Whispering Sky.
Indi can also be seen as a recurring dancer on Netflix’s Dead To Me, AND she’s getting ready to drop her new single “Afterglow” NEXT Friday, June 18th.
Before landing her role on Charmers, Indi was once a Kidz Bop member and toured around the US and Canada!
With her star on the rise and weekly new episodes of Charmers, JJJ got to know more about Indi Star with 10 Fun Facts.
Check out her facts below, as well as the latest episode of the Brat TV series…
- 1. I binge watch Henry Danger episodes!!
- 2. I’m terrified of the deep ocean but I love surfing and the beach!
- 3. I love making jewelry for my friends.
- 4. I am learning sign language as a hobby.
- 5. My 6th original song is coming out in June 2021 and I’m really excited about it because I feel like it’s more me than my other songs.
- 6. I love trying new foods and the craziest one I have tried is shark!
- 7. I have four dogs and one of them acts like a cat!
- 8. I put sriracha on literally everything!
- 9. I’ve always loved doing headstands since I was little!!
- 1. My dream car is a Volkswagen convertible bug!
If you missed them, check out our 10 Fun Facts features with Indi‘s Charmers co-stars Brooklyn Queen and Sophie Fergi!
Source: Read Full Article