Katie Price and fiancé Carl Woods spotted for first time at her West Sussex home since alleged assault
Love Love Island? Our Factor 50 email brings all the goss direct to your inbox
Katie Price has been spotted with her fiancé Carl Woods for the first time since she was allegedly attacked by a man at a house in Essex, as he drove her to her former home in West Sussex.
Carl, 32, was driving his fiancee, 43, and parked up outside the former I’m A Celebrity star’s “Mucky Mansion”, where they were also accompanied by a police car.
The pair were photographed on Wednesday afternoon, nine days since the alleged assault took place.
Former Love Island star Carl was seen in the driving seat of his Bentley car pulling up to the property.
He appeared to be wearing a cap and white T-shirt, and gazed over to Katie while she donned a blue and white hoodie and looked out of the passenger seat window.
The pictures were published by MailOnline. OK! has reached out to Katie and Carl’s representatives for comment.
Katie, who is said to be considering "jetting off for space" since the alleged assault, moved out of her Sussex home so it could receive much-needed renovations, and has been residing in Essex ever since.
The mum-of-five alleged that she was “punched” by a man at a house in Essex in the early hours of Monday, August 23.
Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
Sign up here
Police said a 32 year old man was arrested on suspicion of assault, coercive control and theft.
The man was then released on bail until September 20, Essex Police confirmed.
Speaking to The Sun after her alleged attack, a devastated Katie, who pulled out of her first public appearance since the alleged attack, said: "I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital.
"I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
Find out more about the latest gossip from Katie Price with the OK! newsletter in your inbox every day
"I ran to Harvey's house and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured,” the star continued to the publication.
In the wake of the alleged attack, friends of the star reportedly said she “couldn’t face” an appearance in court, and was worried about having her personal life dragged through the media again.
An insider has now claimed “it’s not true” that she is dropping the case, “but she is very scared and is feeling emotionally vulnerable”.
"All her friends and family are behind her and will make sure she has the strength to pursue the case, so she is going full steam ahead,” the source added to MailOnline.
Since the alleged attack, both Katie and Carl have come off social media.
Source: Read Full Article