A complete price breakdown for Hulu and Hulu Live TV packages
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- With so many plans and add-ons, it's hard to keep track of what Hulu offers, so we broke everything down for you below.
- Hulu offers four levels of service: Basic ($5.99 per month), Premium ($11.99 per month), Basic + Live TV ($54.99 per month), and Premium + Live TV ($60.99 per month).
- Hulu Basic is ad-supported, while Premium is almost completely ad-free.
- Hulu + Live TV subscribers gain access to 65+ channels of live TV, including cable news networks, CBS, ABC, NBC, and favorites such as Food Network, Disney Channel, and Discovery.
- For additional monthly costs, Hulu subscribers can add premium cable channels, like HBO, Starz, and Showtime, to their streaming plan, or even bundle the service with Disney Plus and ESPN+.
All four levels of service give you access to Hulu's entire catalogue of on-demand shows and movies, including Hulu Originals like "The Handmaid's Tale" and "Palm Springs," current TV favorites like "Brooklyn Nine-Nine," and classic sitcoms like "Seinfeld".
Continue reading for a detailed breakdown of all the services Hulu offers.
Note: The below breakdown does not reflect the upcoming price hike for Hulu's live TV plans. We'll update this chart once the new pricing is active on December 18.
Here's everything you need to know about Hulu's add-on pricing for networks like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and more. Hulu now includes the option to sign up for HBO Max, which offers access to additional on-demand movies and TV shows for the same $14.99 per month price as the standard HBO add-on.
Finally, Hulu also offers the option to bundle its ad-supported service with Disney Plus and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month. If you do the math, this means that you can save $6 a month with the bundle versus paying for each service separately. You can sign up for the bundle here.
If you have an existing Hulu Premium or Hulu + Live TV account, you can also upgrade to the bundle for a total of $18.99 a month or $61.99 a month respectively. You can find detailed instructions on how to upgrade to the bundle here.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article