How to watch Estrada vs. Chocolatito 2 on Saturday when the super flyweight champions meet in a unification rematch
If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Román “Chocolatito” González 2 will stream live from Dallas on Saturday, March 13.
- The fight will unify the WBA and WBC super flyweight titles; González won their last fight in 2012.
- The fight will stream on DAZN ($20) starting at 8 p.m. ET, with the main event expected at 11 p.m. ET.
On the undercard, Cecilia Braekhus will rematch Jessica McCaskill for a chance to regain her title as the world’s undisputed women’s welterweight champion. McCaskill handed Braekhus her first career loss in August 2020 and ended her streak of 25 consecutive title defenses, a record matched only by heavyweight legend Joe Louis.
How to watch Estrada vs. Chocolatito 2
Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Román “Chocolatito” González 2 will be streamed live on DAZN starting at 8 p.m. ET on March 13. The fighters are expected to make their ring walks for the main event around 11 p.m. ET, though that will depend on the length of the undercard matches.
DAZN costs $20 a month or $100 per year and will give you full access to the fight. You can access DAZN via web browser or the DAZN app. The DAZN app is available on several streaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple devices, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, and most Smart TVs. You can check here for a full list of supported devices.
Viewers in Mexico and Latin America will not be able to watch the fight on DAZN, so they’ll need to rely on their local TV and pay-per-view providers.
Here’s the full fight card for Estrada vs. Chocolatito 2
- Raymond Ford vs. Aaron Perez (Featherweight)
- Otha Jones III vs. Jorge Castaneda (Lightweight)
- Austin Williams vs. Aaron Coley (Middleweight)
- Hiroto Kyoguchi vs. AxelVega (WBA Junior Flyweight Title Fight)
- Jessica McCaskill vs. Cecilia Braekhus (Undisputed Women’s Welterweight Title Fight)
- Román “Chocolatito” González vs. Juan Francisco Estrada (WBA/WBC Super Flyweight Title Fight)
What else can I watch on DAZN?
DAZN streams live boxing matches nearly every weekend, and also hosts classic bouts and documentaries that you can watch at any time. In terms of original programming, DAZN is home to “Jabs,” a show featuring former champion boxer Sergio Mora and sportswriter Chris Mannix, and “The Ak & Barak Show.”
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article