Trevor Noah: Donald Trump’s Mask Removal Stunt A ‘Biological Attack On The White House’
Trevor Noah on Tuesday roasted President Donald Trump for removing his mask immediately after returning to the White House following three days in hospital for coronavirus treatment.
“The Daily Show” described the president’s stunt on Monday night ― in front of the cameras ― as “a biological attack on the White House.”
“Goddamn. The dude ripped his mask off the second he got home,” noted Noah. “And I know Trump thinks this is a triumphant moment. But he’s presumably still riddled with COVID and he’s about to walk indoors and expose it to everyone inside?”
“Yo, this wasn’t a photo op,” Noah continued. “It was a biological attack on the White House.”
“I honestly can’t believe this. This is Trump putting his own staff at risk,” the comedian added. “You would think he would be a lot more careful about protecting his own staff. This is coronavirus, not a prison sentence, you can’t just pardon them afterwards.”
Check out Noah’s monologue here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article