Dyson Black Friday deals 2021: Save on Vacuums, the Airwrap and more
DYSON is a firm favourite when it comes to high-end home appliances, whether you're looking for a vacuum, fan or hair dryer.
With glowing customer reviews and revolutionary technology, it's no wonder that Dyson's Black Friday deals are among the most highly anticipated every year.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Dyson deals here
- Shop Dyson deals at eBay here
- Shop Dyson deals at Amazon here
- Shop Dyson deals at Currys here
Best live Black Friday Dyson deals
If you don't want to wait until Black Friday to get a bargain, there are a number of early bird deals already live.
Here's some of the best bargains you can shop right now.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute, £524.90 from Amazon, save £75.09 – buy here
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal, £419 from Amazon, save £30.99 – buy here
- Dyson V15 Detect Animal Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Dok Bundle, £499 from Currys, save £99.99 – buy here
- Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £449 from Currys, save £150 – buy here
- Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (refurbished), £189 from Wowcher, save £73.50 – buy here
- Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (refurbished), £109 from Wocher, save £120 – buy here
Best live Topcashback Black Friday Dyson deals
New Topcashback customers can save £15 off the rarely discounted Dyson Airwrap this Black Friday.
- Follow this link to TopCashback's website and sign up for free
- Follow the link from TopCashback to Currys
- Make your order
- Wait for the £15 to roll into your TopCashback account
You can find our full instructions on how to sign up for the deal here.
- Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler, £434.99 (save £15, via Topcashback) – here
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday falls on November 26 – it's the Friday after the US holiday, Thanksgiving. Typically, retailers release info on their Black Friday deals in the days and weeks leading up to the event, so if you've got your eye on a Dyson vacuum or fan, start doing your research ahead of time. Plus, we'll be keeping you updated with all the latest information.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Dyson be taking part?
Cyber Monday arrives on November 29 this year and Dyson is sure to be offering fantastic deals, don't miss out!
When does Dyson Black Friday end?
We're expecting to see Dyson continue its Black Friday deals to Cyber Monday and possibly beyond. Last year the deals were available until the 1 December, whilst stocks lasted.
Dyson products tend to be pretty pricey for most of the year, so Black Friday is a rare opportunity to snag a vacuum cleaner, or even a fancy hair dryer, for substantially less than the RRP.
Remember don't just look at the Dyson website for Dyson Black Friday deals. You can find amazing savings on coveted Dyson items at other popular retailers like Currys, Argos or John Lewis, who may have better sales on the day.
Make sure you always shop around to get the best deal during the Black Friday sales. You may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
What to expect from Dyson's Black Friday 2021 sale
Dyson is likely to slash prices on select vacuums, fans and heaters – and you may even see savings on Dyson's leading hair tech products.
Last year, Dyson discounted select vacuums like the V7 and V8 by £100, and also reduced the Dyson Hot + Cool Jet Focus Fan heater by £100. Fans are also hoping to see savings on Dyson's latest releases, like the V11 Absolute Cordless vacuum cleaner and the bestselling Corrale straightener, which reduces hair damage while styling to perfection.
Where can I find Dyson Black Friday deals in 2021?
In addition to the Dyson website, the sales at Amazon, Currys PC World, AO, Argos and Appliances Direct are good places to start.
- Currys PC World
- John Lewis
- eBay outlet store
More Black Friday Homeware Deals
- Shark Black Friday deals
- The White Company Black Friday
- Dyson Black Friday
- Not on the High Street Black Friday
- Anthropologie Black Friday
What was in the Dyson Black Friday sale last year?
Previously, Dyson slashed up to £100 off Dyson technology for Black Friday with deals across vacuums, personal care and lighting.
There was up to £100 off Dyson Vacuums, with the following models available from dyson.co.uk, Currys, Argos, Very, and AO:
- Dyson V7 Animal Extra, £199.99, available from Currys, Argos, Very, and AO – buy here
- Dyson V8 Absolute Pro, £299.99, available exclusively on dyson.co.uk – buy here
- Dyson V8 Absolute Extra, £299.99, available from Currys, Argos, John Lewis, Very, Euronics, AO – buy here
- Dyson Small Ball Animal 2, £199.99, available from Dyson, Currys, Argos, John Lewis, Very, Euronics, AO – buy here
Last year, Dyson gave all shoppers who bought the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer a free stand for £299. It's perfect for keeping your Supersonic, clean, safe and tidy; because you wouldn't want to spend all that money and leave it lying around. The deal was available exclusively at dyson.co.uk.
Dyson's Lightcycle Floors were also reduced. There was £150 off the impressive lighting systems, which are designed to reduce eye strain, track daylight, and maintain light quality for sixty years.
- Dyson Lightcycle Floor, £499.99 – buy here
- Dyson Csys Task Light, £249.99 – buy here
How to clean Dyson filter?
It's important to clean your Dyson filter to keep your Dyson products working in perfect order.
Washing your filters is pretty easy, here's what you need to do:
- Turn off and disconnect your machine at the wall socket.
Remove your Dyson filter(s).
- Wash filters in cold water only (don’t use detergent or wash in a dishwasher or washing machine). Rinsing under the water supply then gently squeezing the water out of the filter. Repeat until the water runs clear.
- Dry filters by leaving them in a warm place for 24 hours, until completely dry. NB: Don’t dry the filter in a tumble dryer, microwave or near a naked flame.
Replace the filters.
You can check all the steps for specific models here at dyson.com.
Are Dyson fans worth it?
Dyson fans are pricy, but are packed with extra features, such as Hot and Cool functions, and Purifier functions.
With a sturdy base, as well as being extra quiet and powerful when in use.
They can also be controlled by an app, as well as automation features – they aren't your average fans!
How much does Dyson delivery cost?
Dyson does next-day shipping free of charge, although booking a specific time slot can cost up to £8. Find out all of the shipping options from Dyson.co.uk here.
Does Dyson offer any other discounts?
Check out Sun Vouchers to see if you can save anything more on Dyson products.
How to clean a Dyson filter
You can clean your Dyson vacuum cleaner filter in five easy steps:
- Remove your Dyson filter
- Tap the filter over a bin to remove excess dust
- Rinse the filter
- Give the filter a shake
- Leave it to dry for more than 24 hours
Are Dyson fans worth it?
There are mixed opinions on whether Dyson fans are worth the money.
Dyson fans are very well reviewed by customers and have lots of great features – such as remote controls to adjust airflow settings and sleep timers.
Plus, they're easy to clean and pose less risk to children as they don't have blades. But the jury is out on whether they're worth the significant price tag compared to other fans.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
Enjoyed learning about Dyson's Black Friday deals? We've created a handy guide to Black Friday 2021 if you want to know more.
Need a new tower fan? These are the ones to buy now (yes, including Dyson's).
The Dyson Supersonic could be on sale this Black Friday – here's what you need to know.
Source: Read Full Article