Full list of 68 Fuller's pubs reopening on April 12 – and you can book a table
PUB chain Fuller's plans to reopen 68 branches for al fresco dining and drinking in April.
Pubs and restaurants have been given the go-ahead to open for outdoor service from April 12 under plans to bring the country out of lockdown.
🦠 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates…
As part of the plans, Fuller's 68 pubs with gardens will welcome back punters again from the date.
The branches are located in cities and areas such as London and the South East – you can find the full list below.
Fuller's also opened for table bookings at the pubs for outdoor service, and you can book yours by using its branch locator tool on its website.
Simply search for your nearest pub by area or check the map and select the one you wish to book at.
Which Fuller’s pubs are reopening in April?
THE below Fuller’s pubs will welcome back customers for outdoor service from April 12.
- The Anglers, Teddington
- The Ash Tree, Ashford
- The Bear Inn, Oxford
- The Bear Of Burton, Christchurch
- The Bell & Crown, Chiswick
- The Bishop On The Bridge, Winchester
- The Blue Boat, Hammersmith
- The Boat, Berkhamsted
- The Boater, Bath
- The Bull Hotel, Bridport
- The Bull Inn, Sonning
- The Cabbage Patch, Twickenham
- The Coach & Horses, Soho
- The Conductor, Farringdon
- The Crown & Sceptre, Shepherds Bush
- The Crystal Palace, Bath
- The Drayton Court, Ealing
- The Duke Of Kent, Ealing
- The Duke Of York, Tunbridge Wells
- The Fence, Farringdon
- The Flask, Highgate
- The Fox & Hounds, Lyndhurst
- The Fox & Pelican, Grayshott
- The Great Northern Railway Tavern, Hornsey
- The Grove Lock, Leighton Buzzard
- The Half Moon, Herne Hill
- The Hare & Hounds, Osterley
- The Head Of The River, Oxford
- The King'S Head, Guildford
- The King'S Head, Wickham
- The Links Tavern, Liphook
- The Lock, Stock & Barrel, Newbury
- The Masons Arms, Clapham
- The Mayfly, Stockbridge
- The Mill At Elstead, Elstead
- The Oak Inn, Lyndhurst
- The Old Custom House, Portsmouth
- The Ox Row Inn, Salisbury
- The Paper Mill, Apsley
- The Plough Inn, Ealing
- The Prince Albert, Twickenham
- The Prince Blucher, Twickenham
- The Prince'S Head, Richmond
- The Queen'S Head, Hammersmith
- The Red Lion, Barnes
- The Red Lion, Chalton
- The Rose & Crown, Ealing
- The Sail Loft, Greenwich
- The Ship Inn, Langstone
- The Ship Inn, Wokingham
- The Ship, Southwark
- The Still & West, Portsmouth
- The Swan Tavern, Leadenhall
- The Swan, Staines
- The Tap On The Line, Kew
- The Telegraph, Moorgate
- The Thomas A Becket, Worthing
- The Three Guineas, Reading Station
- The Turk'S Head, Twickenham
- The Union Tavern, Maida Vale
- The Victoria Arms, Binfield
- The Vintry, Cannon Street
- The White Buck Inn, Burley
- The White Horse, Richmond
- The White Horse, Wembley Park
- The White House, Guildford
- The Windjammer, Silvertown
- The Ye Olde Mitre, Holborn
In the pubs that are open outside from April 12, you can meet outside as a group of up to six people, or a group of two households.
The Sun has asked Fuller's whether all pubs will then reopen on May 17 and when it'll start accepting indoor bookings, and we'll update this article once we hear back.
It's also yet to confirm whether it'll offer the full menus once pubs reopen.
Fuller's has almost 400 pubs throughout London and the South East.
Pubs reopening in April must offer table service under the government's Covid-secure guidelines.
Customers can also expect to be asked to handover contact details for the test and trace system, and to wear face masks when not at their table.
Like before, pubs will be providing hand sanitiser for customers to use while having a drink.
The PM has warned his four-step blueprint to lift lockdown can only go ahead as planned as long as benchmark numbers on Covid cases, hospital admissions, vaccinations and deaths have been met.
Yet within hours of the announcement on pubs reopening, Brits desperate to sip on a pint rushed to book tables for opening day.
Wetherspoons plans to reopen almost 400 pubs in April – is your local on the list?
We also explain the table booking policies for Young's and Greene King, and when they plan to reopen.
Meanwhile, Byron is set to reopen 17 restaurants for outdoor dining on April 12 – and some will have Brooklyn beer bars.
Source: Read Full Article