Influencer shows reality behind sexy bikini post after snapping funny out-take
Scrolling through Instagram can sometimes make you feel glum.
From envy-inducing holiday snaps to pictures that have been filtered to “perfection”, our lives sometimes end up feeling inadequate.
But thankfully there are influencers out there like Sarah Nicole Landry who are showing the reality behind glamorous posts.
READ MORE: Woman exposes how influencers fake 'flawless' bikini pics using posing hacks
The social media star, who uses the handle @thebirdspapaya, recently revealed it can require hundreds of takes to secure a flattering photo.
She shared an image lying back in the sand with waves lapping around her legs.
But in an outtake – Sarah is seen squinting as she wades through the water trying to get in position.
The 34-year-old, from Ontario in Canada, admitted it would've been even tougher if shooting video content.
She captioned the post: "This is why I need photos to still be a thing bc it takes 300 pics to get one good one and I can’t be like that for consecutive seconds."
Sarah's post garnered 27,200 likes – and many agreed with her message.
One responder wrote: "Love it! Beautiful and keeping it real as always."
Another said: "I feel ya – the struggle is real! Beautiful 300th pic."
A third commented: "You have no idea how much you've helped me with my body image."
And a fourth added: "Thanks for letting us into the fun today."
- Hot weather could destroy your iPhone battery this week if you don't take these steps
- Why ice creams with flakes are called 99s – and it’s nothing to do with price
- Mum's clever hack keeps wasps and flies out of your drinks in the summer
- Handy heatwave hacks that will cool you down instantly
- For more lifestyle stories, sign up to the free Hot Topics newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article