Charlotte Crosby gives fans ultimate treat with sexy minidress display
Charlotte Crosby has sent her fans into a frenzy after posting a stunning selfie while in Australia.
The siren was enjoying the sun in Darling Harbour, Sydney when she posted the snap on social media.
Charlotte, 29, donned a sizzling short pinstripe dress which reached the Celebs Go Dating star's upper thigh with a split revealing her slender tanned pins.
Gary Beadle's ex paired the dress from her clothing line with a statement slogan tee which said "Not yours".
- Marnie Simpson wows in transparent jumpsuit as she 'misses pre-pregnancy figure'
- Vicky Pattison bares all as she strategically covers chest in rose petals
The former Geordie Shore cast-member wore some sassy spectacles which framed her natural makeup look.
Her blonde locks were waved to perfection and tumbled down to her chest.
She finished the look with gorgeously edgy black boots.
- Geordie Shore's Chloe Ferry lands her own MTV show to rival Charlotte Crosby
- Geordie Shore babe Charlotte Crosby stuns with intimate bedroom snap
Charlotte shared the sultry snap with her 6.9m followers on Instagram as she captioned the picture: "I'm gonna live here one day" with a sunshine emoji.
Her devoted followers flocked to the post showering the MTV star with compliments.
One said: "Beautiful babe."
- Geordie Shore’s Charlotte Crosby turns up the heat in thigh-grazing minidress
- Chloe Ferry and Sam Gowland sneak off on holiday after Amber Davies sex scandal
While another gushed: 'Super hot."
"Yes, girl loving your outfit," wrote a third.
The television personality is the girlfriend of Love Island star Josh Ritchie.
They began dating in 2018 after Charlotte split up with her Just Tattoo Of Us co-star Stephen Bear in December 2017.
- Charlotte Crosby's engagement dreams dashed in awkward blunder
- Gary Beadle admits he has 'never watched Geordie Shore' and would never go back after OGs
Charlotte and Josh were on Celebs Go Dating this year as they went through couple's counselling together on the E4 show.
They joined the dating agency to get relationship advice due to their heated rows.
The couple received guidance from dating agents Anna Williamson and Paul Carrick Brunson.
Source: Read Full Article