Snoop Dog gifted bouquet of 48 joints for birthday as its delivered to his door
Snoop Dogg has been an advocate for cannabis for years since he launched one of his biggest hits, Smoke Weed Everyday .
Regularly sharing weed memes and pics of him smoking to his 36million Instagram fans, it's no surprise his 48th birthday on Sunday was ablaze.
The American rapper received a customised bouquet of 48 joints for the occasion.
Delivered straight to his door, the creation was created by floral designer and artist, Leslie K Monroy.
- Hollyoaks' Nadine Mulkerrin goes nude to share insight into postpartum body
- Amanda Holden shares first pic of leg in cast after breaking it in two places
Speaking to TMZ, the publication reported that Leslie filled half the joints with Indica and the other half with Sativa.
The bouquet also reportedly featured four small weed clones and eight tall clones, in addition to the normal plants.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the bouquet can be seen and was reportedly purchased for him by family.
The Drop It Like Its Hot hitmaker also revealed last week that he has hired a "professional blunt roller".
- Anna Vakili says sister won't go on Love Island 'because she'd get kicked off'
- Love Island's Anna Vakili addresses Molly-Mae Hague's 'feud' as she launches rival fashion line
While on The Howard Stern Show, Snoop confessed he pays big bucks for someone to roll his jays.
He stated the full-time position pays "$40,000 to $50,000 a year", which Seth Rogen backed up.
Seth said: "He knows how to gauge the look on someone’s face when it seems like they might want a blunt.
"And if they do, he gives you one!"
- Rachel Riley says she can feel baby 'hiccuping on her vagina' in intimate update
- Emily Atack ditches bottoms as she flashes legs for fake tan display
Snoop told viewers his employee is allowed as much weed as he likes in exchange for his service.
He also confessed the "professional joint roller" travels with him at all times.
"If you’re great at something I need, I’m hiring you," he added.
California legalised cannabis for medical use in 1996 and legalised it for recreational use in 2016.
Source: Read Full Article