TOWIE’s Arg shares video in new home after 999 incident
The Only Way Is Essex star James Argent has shared a video for the first time since the 999 incident yesterday.
He posted the video on Instagram after moving into his new home.
The video showed the reality star cleaning his new residence, which he recently moved into.
Arg hoovered the carpet of his new pad in the video.
- TOWIE’s Georgia Kousoulou and Tommy lift lid on marriage plans in unseen footage
- TOWIE's James Argent says 'perfectly fine' amid overdose fears and 999 call
The 31-year-old reality star also shared a snap in his new home with his 777k followers on Instagram.
He captioned the photo of him sitting in his new pad: "Finally moved into my beautiful new home" with a house emoji.
Fans flocked to the comments to congratulate Arg on his new place.
One said: "Wishing you much happiness in your new home."
While another wrote: "Congrats Arg enjoy life in you’re new house."
"Ey up Arg! Looks grand" wrote a third.
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins 'called 999 over fears ex James 'Arg' Argent had overdosed'
- TOWIE's Pete Wicks rules out dating Chloe Sims so he doesn't hurt her
These were the first social media posts Arg shared since the 999 incident, which saw police go to his new place.
It was claimed Gemma Collins called 999 over fears he had overdosed.
According to The Sun, the police rushed into Arg's home on Thursday due to concerns after he failed to return calls to his pals.
- Mark Wright's mum Carol, 59, flaunts age-defying glam transformation
Two police cars and ambulance crews reportedly broke into Arg's new £1.3m pad.
However, Arg has spoken out to The Sun on Sunday, saying he was "perfectly fine" and that his parents were already with him.
Daily Star Online has contacted representatives of James Argent and Gemma Collins for comment.
Source: Read Full Article