Ant Middleton reunites with SAS: Who Dares Wins cast as they quarantine for two weeks in Australia ahead of filming

ANT Middleton reunited with his SAS: Who Dares Wins cast members as they quarantine for two weeks in Australia ahead of the filming.

The star was seen entering Australia alongside Jason Fox, Matthew Ollerton and Mark Billingham on Tuesday.

The trio will be quarantining for two weeks before filming begins on SAS: Who Dares Wins Australia.

Ant looked serious as he walked towards the hotel, wearing a black fleece with camo trousers and carrying his backpack.

Matthew hung behind him, wearing a facemask and a bigger raincoat.

Mark Billingham brought up the rear in a pair of jeans and a black jumper.



Later on, Jason Fox joined the party with a brown jacket, grey chinos and an over the shoulder bag.

Ant is no longer working with the UK version after Channel 4 said it would not be working again with the former Special Boat Service soldier, 40, after clashes over his “personal conduct”.

Middleton claimed the split came because TV bosses had turned the intensive survival series into a “reality show”.

Earlier this month, Middleton claimed he had quit before Channel 4 said it would not be asking him to return.

Ant told The Sun: "I have decided to walk away from it, it is clear Channel 4 and I have fallen out over it and that is regretful. I have butted heads with some of the team but ultimately it is out of a passion for what I wanted to do and that’s make the best show possible.”

The station insisted its concerns were not in relation to his on-screen persona.

A spokesperson said: “Our decision not to renew Ant Middleton’s contract and not to work with him again was solely based on his personal conduct off camera.”

Addressing his claim that the programme had turned into more of a reality TV show, C4 added: “SAS: Who Dares Wins will continue to be as tough as it’s ever been.”

Source: Read Full Article